Friday, February 23, 2007

Intro

Downing a bottle of undiluted truth all at once can be deadly. So as long as you’ll keep reading, I’ll keep giving it to you a dose at a time, once a day in the mornings. Let’s begin by taking a peak at the one administering the dosage, and, more importantly, a peak at the Cure.

Don’t let style fool you. The well-ordered resume, unthreatening sweater-photo and gentle words on my web sites are all designed to soften the shock-and-awe, knock-down power of what I’m carrying. It’s something you don’t mention in your cutting-edge position announcement, but it’s more powerful and unexpected than Lileks on a bleating rampage. I’m talking about Jesus Christ and him crucified. I’m talking about foolishness to the world and a rucksack full of C-4 to the-way-we’ve-always-done-it-here. Oh, and also life and light and love and joy.

Well, that’s your dose for Friday. Please don’t feel the need to e-mail me a response each day. Just keep applying one drop in each eye, once a day. Peace.

(c) Copyright 2007, A. Milton Stanley

No comments: