Thursday, September 6, 2007

Not so daily anymore

I began this blog as a way to highlight my thinking for congregations looking for a preacher. After beginning work with the North Penn congregation, I continued writing here because I enjoyed it and found the daily format to be a good way of focusing my thoughts. But as I get back into the swing of full-time congregational ministry, I need to focus my attention more on face-to-face work. I may continue to post occasionally, but not daily. It's been fun, and thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Sista Cala said...

The shift in your priorities is an admirable thing. Though your posts here will be less frequent, I'll still be checking in. I enjoy your work here as I'm sure your congregants do there. May God continue to bless your labors is my prayer.

Milton Stanley said...

Thank you, Carla, for being one of my biggest encouragers at this blog. Peace.